Posted on May 26, 2014
Vertical wall planters come with many added benefits. If you are on the fence about installing vertical gardening systems in your home or office, consider these five points:
1. They look fantastic. A vertical wall garden is an easy way to add beauty to your home or office. Plants are very aesthetically pleasing and blend in well with any style. No matter what your current decor, a vertical wall garden will match and look great.
2. They are easy to install. Although they may seem complicated, it is very easy to get up and running. Plus, there is no need to repot your plants at any point. Once they are in the system they will thrive.
3. They are easy to maintain. Our living walls feature auto irrigation systems that make ongoing maintenance a breeze. It is so easy, anyone can do it.
4. Garden from inside your home. Setting up a garden in your yard is a wonderful thing to do. But it can take a lot of time and hard work. If you are strapped for time, a vertical wall garden is perfect. You can enjoy the benefits of gardening from inside.
5. Having plants inside can help you relax. Bring the serenity of nature into your home. A living wall planter is the perfect backdrop for a mid-day meditation. You can block out the distractions of the modern world and zone in on natures beauty, without having to leave your desk.
Order your vertical wall planters today and get your living walls installed in no time. You will be reaping the benefits of the vertical wall garden before you know it!